- Provide in-person off-site skill building
services to assist the child to develop and apply skills in natural
- Provide hands on and task-oriented activities
based upon the child's treatment plan.
- Complete progress notes for each session and telephone
- Complete treatment plans in accordance with
State and Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
- Coordinate with child's Care Coordinators or
other providers, when needed.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with
funding regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using a
strength-based and family-driven approach.
- Assume other responsibilities assigned to support
the operations of the program.
and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or
high school equivalency with three years' experience in children's mental
health, addiction and/or foster care. Bachelors or Master's degree in
social work, psychology, or in related human services.
New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
up to 19 hours
- Schedule will vary depending on clients' needs and
may include evening hours.