weekly respite care and skill building services.
recreational activities and transportation for children as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with children with
- Knowledge of community resources and mental health
New York State
driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- A vehicle that
is properly insured and registered in NY and is available to be used to
conduct home visits and transport children to activities.
- Full time, 35 hours per week.
- Monday through Friday; afternoons and evenings
(generally 1-9 PM).
- Schedule will vary depending on families'
dental, life, and STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed 403(b)
to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental life insurance, TDA,
flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and
supplemental dental insurance.
- 20 vacation
days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating holidays
per calendar year.