Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide outreach, casework services, and advocacy,
follow up on referral and program information.
- Maintain program databases and complete
agency, county and state required reports.
- Assist with maintaining scholarship
- Perform all office duties including
creating forms, Excel spreadsheets, maintain staff outlook calendars, filing,
copying and ordering supplies.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and
maintain program activity calendars.
- Attend weekly staff & community
meetings, and create organized minutes.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Associate's degree required, bachelor's degree
- Two years' experience in an office setting.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word
and Excel), advanced skills preferred.
- Valid NYS Driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving history and a vehicle that is properly registered and insured
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- 21 hours per
- Monday through Friday hours vary. Some Saturday or evenings required as
- Accessibility to voluntary benefits such
as 403(b) thrift plan.
- Paid Time Off after 6 months of
employment, in accordance with standard work day.