Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide individual and group counseling within the Prevention counselling
framework and as prescribed by the client service plan.
- Conduct psychosocial assessment and determine individualized
service plan, if admitted or referred to appropriate providers and services.
- Complete all agency and regulatory required paperwork including
but not limited to case notes, service plans, and reviews, and discharge
summaries in accordance with guidelines established and submit them within the
designated timeframe and deadline.
- Maintain caseload as required by contract for both individual
sessions and group sessions.
- Maintain up to date statistics in the required database
- Perform outreach and education in the community related to
Prevention Services and maintain current knowledge of community programs and
- Assist Supervisor with developing and completing the annual
Prevention program contract work plan.
- Attends in-service and other trainings as required by agency and
- Assume other tasks, projects and responsibilities as needed to
ensure effective program operations.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- BSW, BA- Preferred
- CPP, CPS, CASAC-T, Prevention Professionals Licensed in other
- Two years qualifying prevention work experience working with drug
and alcohol dependent population.
- A valid NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving
history. A vehicle properly insured, registered and maintained in accordance
with NYS DMV regulations
- Full-Time 35 hours per week
- Monday thru Friday. Will include Evenings, Some Saturdays may be
- Medical, dental, life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed
pension plan (403(b)).
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible
spending account, supplemental life, AFLAC cancer care, personal accident and
supplemental dental insurance.
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2
floating holidays per year.