Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide information, education, advice, and
navigational services to individuals in need of substance use and mental
health services on how to successfully utilize health insurance and/or
- Connect consumers, family members or providers to the
CHA and CHAMP Helplines.
- Provide training and presentations to beneficiaries,
family members, advocates, providers and others, as needed.
- Maintain thorough case records of services provided,
advice, and/or referrals.
- Other responsibilities identified by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Experience navigating
insurance and advocating to assist with access to care. Experience in addiction/mental health related
field preferred. Familiarity with local resources and healthcare regulations.
Lived experience preferred.
- HS Diploma GED required
- Valid NYS Driver's License with a safe and
responsible driving history.
- A vehicle that is properly registered and
insured in NYS.
- hours are flexible, we are open to working with individuals regarding