Primary Responsibilities include:
tutoring and instruction in Math and/or English to high school students
planning on entering Nassau Community College.
an active role in assessing and assisting youth in the program to meet their
individual goals in the areas of educational planning.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Prefer Master level but will
consider a BA in related field with
- NYS Teacher Certification prefered but not required
- Experience working with adolescents and groups
- Knowledge of MS Office and ACCUPLACER
- Part time, 14 hours per week Monday through Friday 3pm-8pm
- Occassional Saturdays, 9am-1pm