- Provide Intensive In-Home services to support the
clients' social and emotional development and learning, as well as
supporting the implementation of the clinical treatment plan from clinical
providers and the Waiver Service Plan.
- Meet with clients and their families in their home or
community in accordance with the child's service plan and budget.
- Provide in-person crisis response to caseload when
- Complete progress notes for each session, case
conferences and telephone calls.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding
regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- MSW or related degree,
at least 1 years' experience working with youth.
- Knowledge of community
resources and mental health diagnoses.
- Valid New York State
driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Vehicle that is
properly insured and registered in NY and is available to be used to conduct
home visits and transport children to activities.
- Per Diem, up to 19 hours
per week. Flexible Schedule, will vary depending on families' needs.
- Monday through Friday,
afternoons and evenings; may include weekend hours.