Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- MSW or related degree, at least 2 years experience working with children with an emotional disturbance.
- Knowledge of community resources and mental health diagnoses.
- Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history. Vehicle that is properly insured and registered in NY and is available to be used to conduct home visits and transport children to activities.
- Per Diem, up to 19 hours per week. Flexible Schedule, will vary depending on families' needs.
- Monday through Friday, afternoons and evenings; may include weekend hours.