Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide telehealth clinical
services, including individual, family, and/or group therapy to children
and their families.
- Provide crisis services in-person or
via phone to caseload, when available.
- Complete progress notes for each
session and telephone calls.
- Complete treatment plans in
accordance with State and Managed Care Organization Guidelines.
- Coordinate with child's Care
Coordinators or other providers, when needed.
- Submit work by deadlines and in
compliance with funding regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using
a strength-based and family-driven approach.
- Assume other responsibilities
assigned to support the operations of the program.
- LCSW, LMHC, LMFT or Licensed Psychoanalyst
- Valid NYS driver's license with a
safe and responsible driving history.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must be fluent in English and
- Flexible schedule.
- Differential Pay Rate.
- M-F afternoon and evening hours,
- Maximum of 19 hours weekly.