- Provide CPST services to clients and their families in
accordance with the child's treatment plan.
- Create treatment plans for clients using a strength-based
and family-driven perspective.
- Complete progress notes for each session, case
conferences and telephone calls.
- Engage in monthly case conference meetings with care
manager to provide and receive updates.
- Submit work by deadlines and in compliance with funding
regulations and the agency's Compliance Plan.
- Deliver and document services using a strength-based
and family-driven approach. Assume other responsibilities assigned to
support the operations of the program.
- BSW or related degree with at least 3 years related
experience or MSW or related degree with 1 year related experience
Knowledge of community resources and mental health diagnoses.
- Valid New York State driver's license with a safe and
responsible driving history. Vehicle that is properly insured and
registered in NY and is available to be used to conduct home visits and
transport children to activities.
- Per Diem, up to 19 hours per week. Flexible Schedule
will vary depending on families' needs.
- Monday through Friday, afternoons and evenings; may
include weekend hours.