- Review and interpret award agreements from
external funding sources for all grants and contracts.
- Must be able to provide grant
reconciliations, budget preparation, budget modifications and provide monthly
- Monitors grants and contract receivable
balances as well as aging status.
- Must be able to have command of annual
- Have the ability and willingness to meet
business critical deadlines.
- Must be able to work in multiple
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Associates Degree in
accounting/bookkeeping or High School Diploma with 5 years exp.
- Minimum 3 year experience working in an accounting/bookkeeping
database including accounting software experience
- MS Excel and Word proficiency
- Outlook email, good writing and
- Full-time 35 hours per week.
- Flexible schedule including work/life
- Salary $40,000 per year
dental, life, supplemental life, STD/LTD insurance, and employer contributed
pension (403b thrift plan)
to other voluntary benefits such as TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC
cancer care, personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2 floating
holidays per year.