- Provide case management and work collaboratively
- Provide instruction to families in time
management and establishing routines for children to effectively
accomplish tasks; provide parent skills training to include setting limits
and modeling appropriate behaviors
- Provide information
and instruction to families on nutrition, cooking, meal planning and
- Provide instruction to families in money
management including supplying materials when available, to assist them
with budgeting expenses and income.
- Provide assistance to families to maintain
current housing and research assistance when new housing needs to be
- Provide instruction and guidance to families in
developing and strengthening their social skills and social activities.
- Assist families in applying for State and County
entitlements to assist in meeting basic needs
- Complete all paperwork required by the funder,
regulatory agency and FCA including but not limited to weekly progress
reports, case notes, timesheets and expense claims and submit by deadline.
- Attend all meetings and training required by the
FCA, the funder and the regulatory agency.
- Assume other responsibilities, tasks or projects
as needed to ensure the effective operation of the program.
and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or
equivalent, BA degree preferred.
- 1 year full time experience
working with families with children under the age of 18.
- Valid New York State
driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.
- A vehicle that is
properly insured and registered in NY and is available to be used to drive
clients to accomplish identified tasks.
- Basic computer skills
with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Full time, 35 hours per
- Medical, dental, life, and STD/LTD insurance, and employer
contributed 403(b) thrift plan.
- Accessibility to other voluntary benefits such as supplemental
life insurance, TDA, flexible spending account, AFLAC cancer care,
personal accident and supplemental dental insurance.
- 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 holidays and 2
floating holidays per calendar year.