- Control access to facility through the
admittance process and assist visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to
- Provide a courteous,
respectful and pleasant interaction with each visitor.
- Monitor entrances and exits,
act to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry and, in a calm manner, direct
persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
- Patrol assigned site and check
for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons.
- Respond to medical incidents,
accidents, and/or emergencies, document all incidents using agency
reporting forms, and take action as required.
- Carry out specific
tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required by the program
and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- EMT certification and minimum 1 year EMT experience required.
- New York State Driver's license with responsible driving history.
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while
setting priorities and following up on assignments.
- P/T evenings
and/or weekends; 12-19 hours per week.