Primary Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all use and administration of the
agency's Electronic Health Record (EHR) database, including troubleshooting
problems with the database and acting as primary liaison between the Agency and
the database vendor.
- Function as the primary point of contact for all
issues and requests relating to the Agency databases and triage/manage issues.
- Respond to end-user requests for issue
resolution, create and monitor support tickets with EHR vendor and work to
resolve problems quickly and accurately.
- Create, modify and terminate (as necessary) user
accounts and user groups, including assignment of appropriate security
- Manage all upgrades and patch installations and
new feature implementations.
- Procurement and implementation of any new
database systems. Will act as lead in collaboration with programs/divisions and
IT vendor in determining that potential database is congruous with the
identified needs and is supported by our network.
- Serve as a bridge between departments and
databases when the sharing of information is necessary; i.e. transferring
demographic information between systems.
- Work closely with the IT vendor to ensure speedy
response times and a high quality of work.
- Perform Systems Administrator tasks to maintain
system user accounts and other network administrative tasks as needed and, in
conjunction with IT vendor.
- Attend all required department and agency
meetings and training. Complete all
required paperwork in accordance with agency or department procedures and
submit by the deadline.
- Assume other tasks, responsibilities, and
projects as required to ensure effective operations of the agency's IT system.
- Travel between multiple site locations is
Qualifications And Requirements Include:
degree or equivalent experience required.
years full time experience with administration of networks and database system
user-end application such as Microsoft Office.
capability to master EHR database and other computer systems required.
NYS driver's license with a safe and responsible driving history.