Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conduct SBIRT and assessments of individuals utilizing approved screening and assessment tools
- Conduct individual, family, and group sessions as needed
- Maintain productivity targets.
- Maintains a listing of referral agencies with contact names and phone numbers.
- Collaborate with external service providers to ensure coordination of care.
- Complete and maintain client case records in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other regulatory standards.
- Complete all agency, program, and regulatory reports, correspondence and other required documentation and submit it by the required deadline.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Master's degree in related major a plus.
- Qualified Healthcare professional required: CASAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT or CRC preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience providing screening and assessments in a chemical dependency program.
- SBIRT, First Aid, and Opioid Overdose training required.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and OASAS regulations
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus.
- TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
- Saturday and Sunday midnight-8am