- Conduct SBIRT and assessments
of individuals utilizing approved screening and assessment tools.
- Conduct individual, family,
and group sessions as needed.
- Maintain productivity targets.
a listing of referral agencies with contact names and phone numbers.
- Collaborate with external
service providers to ensure coordination of care.
- Complete and maintain client
case records in a timely manner and in compliance with agency and other
- Complete all agency, program,
and regulatory reports, correspondence and other required documentation
and submit it by the required deadline.
and Requirements include:
degree preferred; Master's degree in related major a plus
Qualified Healthcare professional required: CASAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT or CRC preferred.
- Must have a
minimum of 1 year experience providing screening and assessments in a
chemical dependency program.
- SBIRT, First Aid, and Opioid Overdose
to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to maintain
confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and OASAS regulations
Spanish a plus.
- Saturday and Sunday midnight-8am